Offering service excellence with personalized and compassionate care.
For those experiencing delayed fertility—that is, unable to conceive a child after one year unprotected intercourse, we provide referral services from experienced infertility specialists to affordable fertility hospital centers.
Infertility may have complicated, multiple physical causes, but it can also exact an emotional toll. Our goal is to develop a treatment plan abroad that is mindful of the emotional and lifestyle needs of our client.
We provide Fertility Hospital Appointment to Reproductive Endocrinologist Appointment We provide Doctor’s appointment and Doctor / Hospital’s fee for Point of entry and Embassy purpose to Accommodation Booking if applicable (Apartment and Hotel) We provide accommodation option for those without family or friends to stay with.
This is based on choice and discretion
- Transportation (on request) We refer our client to transport agent that help with hospital pick up and drop off services.
We provide visa assistance services to client without visa. It comes at an extra cost, as we partner with our parent company ASPOM TRAVEL AGENCY a trusted travel agency that helps for medical visa.
- Preparation at Point of Entry Our well prepare FAQ provides maximum answers to possible question to expect at the immigration entrance (POE)
MATERNITY PACKAGE FEES
OPTION 1 FEE (N279, 700):
Client without VISA
- Visa Application Fee
- Visa Processing Fee
- Hospital/ Doctor’s Bill (where applicable)
- OBGYN (Doctor) One (1) Appointment for Point of entry purpose (correspondence of evidence)
- Accommodation booking (if applicable) & provide advisory service on the best airport to gain access into the US
OPTION 2 FEE (N157, 500):
Client with VISA
- Preparation at Point of Entry (FAQ)
- OBGYN (Doctor) One (1) Appointment for Point of entry purpose (correspondence)
- Accommodation Booking (if applicable) & provide advisory service on best airport to gain access into the US
- Preparation of Point of Entry (FAQ)
For any other country please contact us.
5 Question to Ask Yourself…
- How do I plan on approaching my birth? (naturally, medically…)
- Where will I feel most comfortable giving birth? (home, birth centre, hospital…)
- What type of caregiver suits me and my needs? (midwife, obstetrician…)
- Who will be part of my physical and emotional support? (alone, family, friends…)
- What country will I like to give birth? (Nigeria, USA, Canada, Others…)
Birth tourism basically has to do with giving birth to your child in a particular country other than the one you live in.
The main reason for birth tourism is for better medical care and to obtain citizenship for the child in a country with birthright citizenship.
Canada is a country in the northern half of North America and it is the world’s second largest country by total area.
Canada’s border with the United States is the world’s longest bi-national land border.
Its capital is Ottawa, and other major urban areas include Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec City, Winnipeg, and Hamilton.
Canada happens to be one of the few countries that grant citizenship to foreigners born in the Canadian soil.
Average Delivery in Canada costs about $5000 to $8500 (Canadian dollars). The fee covers the Hospital, Doctor and Paediatrician bill. This is also dependent on if one is having a normal delivery or C-Section.
PROCESS FOR CANADA VISA APPLICATION
Unlike the US application where you are required to go for an interview, Documents are submitted via Drop Box.
These documents will include your personal information, bank statements, work status, information on past travel histories, etc.
Yes, it is always good to have a travel history when applying for a Canadian Visa,
But people can still ask, I don’t have a travel history, does it matter?
It doesn’t, you can still apply.
The Canadian visa processing time could take up to 60 to 90days, while the renewal of Canada visa takes 2weeks.
CHARGES / FEES
– Visa Processing Fee: N84, 000
– Visa Fee: N56,000
– Maternity package for client with Visa: N157, 500
(The maternity package covers Hospital bill, Doctor’s Appointment, Hotel/ Apartment booking, Flight Reservation, Point of Entry FAQs and Documents required for Point of Entry clearance).
INFORMATION ON GIVING BIRTH IN BRAZIL
For Brazil, you are required to go for an interview and you will also need all your Documents submitted.
These documents will include your personal information, bank
statements, colored passport photograph, work status, etc.
The Brazilian visa processing time could take up to 1 month or more in rare cases.
CHARGES / FEES
– Visa Fee and Processing Fee: N150,000
– Maternity package: N157,500 (optional)
The maternity package fee covers OBGYN Doctor recommendation, Hospital details, All bill estimates, FAQs for point of entry (POE), Preparation for POE and
Baby documentation process.
Average delivery bill is from
R$8000 – N769,000 Vaginal Delivery
R$10,000 – N960,000 for CS.
It includes Doctor, Hospital and Pediatrician Fees.
Accommodation – R$2000 – N192,000 (monthly)
Maternity Package can also be done after Visa issuance.