USA Birth Services FAQ
1. Que: When is the best time to start the process?
Ans: It is advisable to start early, as soon as you discover you are pregnant to enable you prepare ahead.
2. Que: How long does it take to process a USA birth services visa?
Ans: It depends on the next available date.
3. Que: Must I declare medical reasons if going for USA Visa application?
Ans: It is advisable to declare medical reasons to ensure smooth Port of Entry (POE) and renewal.
4. Que: When can I travel after visa has been granted?
Ans: You can travel immediately visa is issued.
5. Que: Can I spend more or less than 8 weeks as stated in your accommodation rental breakdown?
Ans: Yes, you can stay more or less than 8 weeks, you would however pay another fee for the extra day, week or month spent, because the accommodation on our package covers for 8 weeks. If less than, you will get prorated costing for the actual number of days.
6. Que: What is the breakdown for visa application fee?
Ans: Visa fee: N67,200, Processing fee: N86,000, MATERNITY PACKAGE: N150,500.
7. Que: What does the maternity package cover for USA application?
Ans: N150,500 covers:
– Hospital/Doctor full details – Doctor’s appointment – Budget sheet – Preparation for Poe – Accommodation booking if applicable (Apartment and Hotel). – Flight booking if applicable.
8. Que: How much do I need to have in my account?
Ans: Enough to cover the trip
9. Que: What is the average cost of giving birth in the USA?
Ans: The Average cost of giving birth is $3800 for Vaginal Birth and $6000 for CS Birth. It includes Doctor, Hospital and pediatrician bill.
10. Que: Can I apply with my family?
Ans: Yes, you can.
11. Que: Does the bill cover processing of my baby’s documentation?
Ans: No, Baby’s documentation process costs an average of $500.
12. Que: Can I know the name of the hospital you use?
Ans: We will disclose the hospital details when process payment is made.
13. Que: Can I sponsor myself or must my husband sponsor me?
Ans: Either one of you can sponsor your trip. You can also get a third-party sponsor.
14. Que: What documents do I need for the Visa Processing?
Ans: Bank statement, work details and hospital details where needed
15. Que: Do I need to pay the hospital and doctor’s bill from Nigeria?
Ans: No, you only pay directly to the hospital and doctor when you travel.
16. Que: Will I go for an Interview?
Ans: Yes, Aspom will prepare you ahead for the interview.
17. Que: Is your visa guaranteed?
Ans: We do not guarantee visa as visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular; however, based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for a better chance.
18. Que: If I am refused a visa will there be a refund?
Ans: No, but you can reapply without paying the processing fee. (You will be required to pay the Visa fee only). 19. Que: Are you genuine and real? Ans: Yes, we are. You can visit our offices in Lagos and Abuja as seen on our website: www.aspombirthservices.com.
20. Que: Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
Ans: No, you do not need to have travel history, but it is an added advantage